Wednesday 22 January 2014

Mega heroine with Sourav Ganguly!

Shraddha Das, who is awaiting for the release of her forthcoming film Rey which launches Sai Dharam Tej, is elated as her dream come true. The Bond girl Shraddha has met former Indian cricket captain Saurav Ganguly recently. Shraddha met Dada and participated in a reality TV show hosted by him while promoting her Bengali debut The Royal Bengal Tiger. 

A visibly joyous Shraddha shared, "Sourav is my favourite cricketer and I'm absolutely thrilled to meet him. I've earlier met him as a fan, but this time, I met him in a celebrity show and my dream has finally come true. I'm delighted to share the screen with 'the Royal Bengal Tiger' in a special show and I couldn't have asked for more." 

Shraddha shot to fame with Aarya 2 where she was seen alongside Allu Arjun. She is presently shooting for her Hindi film.

http://chithralahari2025.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment