Friday 21 March 2014

'I've been an absolute fool' confesses Ileana

Not many heroines who stepped in Bollywood via South cinema are making buzz in Hindi Cinema. Ileana D'cruz is one of the very few who caught the attention of Bollywood public as well as the media. She is going to scorch the screens in her hottest avatars in 'Main Tera Hero' a remake of Telugu hit Kandireega.
 
Ileana is super confident about this film to bring her new image in Bollywood, where she is still carrying that Bengali Barfi image. She is also willing to make a comeback in Telugu films if she gets the right opportunity. Ileana is currently dating a foreigner Andrew. She is not willing to talk about him or their relationship. But Ileana says she had bitter experiences in love in the past.
 
"Back then I tried to impress my man by being giggly and weak. I was a strong minded person but I never let that streak out as I felt men don't like strong women. I was wrong. Real men admire strength in women. I have been an absolute fool in love. I've done many silly things. I won't repeat that. Don't lose your individuality. Don't change yourself for anyone," said Ileana in an interview with Filmfare.

http://chithralahari2025.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment